Parvathy Oomnakuttan Potrait Art

This is my potrait art work of Parvathy oomnakuttan Malayam Actress this is the most recent texture style art which i have spent days to do and most of all this is my favourite type of sketchbook collection, i have darwn this in a realistic manner so the art will feel a classic touch and the  abstract background art is a fusion work mix of ading smudge painting method into the art makes it more realistic.


About the Art:-
This is Art is about Malayam Actress Parvathy Oomnakuttan and this is the famous actors who achieved lots of hit movies in malayam.🤩🤩🤩

If you like this story please give a like a follow my art and cheer for the Malayalam actress.👍👍👍

My Expectation:-
Can I get 30 comments and 50 followers 

Like👍                                                        Share👍                                                              Comment ⚔️

�������������� ������

HI GUYS I AM THE CREATOR OF THI BLOG AND MY NAME IS PRANAV I CREATE CREATIVE ARTWORKS AND PUBLISH IN MY BLOG, IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG FOLLOW

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post