Anu Sithara Digital Art

Hi Guys I am Pranav, and I came up with a new Art Work,  The so-called smudge painting or digital painting is an art technique where some parts of a photo are smudged in a special way to create an image that looks as it was painted.

Have a favorite picture you always wanted to frame?

Turn it into an exceptionally beautiful work of art designed by an artist. We will send you the digitized version of your beautiful picture. The photo is converted into a digital portrait by a professional. All you have to do is share a picture with us and we’ll create the perfect gift.




Do you know What is that Art about ???
Then please follow me to get more updates. Just click on the follow button and get subscribed to my blogger and get free post notification.
 
About my Art Work:-

This a digital painting of the Malayam Actress Anu Sithara Instagram profile art The art is going to be mindblower art, In this part, I have done lots of creative work and methods followed by smudge painting method, texture art, extra background Effects, the more astonishing work is that I have added an abstract way of finish in this art space
 
Art Inspiration Details:-
I was inspired by Digital Painting which I see on all the walls of the bus stands and the printed posters in the wedding invitation in Tamil Nadu, It was a challenging painting the main problem is to bring the real digital effects without using the extra effects and extra texture works


My Expectation:-
Hi guys this is my only expectation can I get lots of comments and replay for my dear viewers


Twitter Page Link :

https://twitter.com/pranavarts_909

 



�������������� ������

HI GUYS I AM THE CREATOR OF THI BLOG AND ï¼­ï¼¹ NAME IS PRANAV I CREATE CREATIVE ARTWORKS AND PUBLISH IN ï¼­ï¼¹ BLOG, IF YOU LIKE ï¼­ï¼¹ BLOG FOLLOW

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post