Chinese Young Girl Potrait Art Work

Hi Guys I am Pranav, and I came up with a new Art Work,  The so-called smudge painting or digital painting is an art technique where some parts of a photo are smudged in a special way to create an image that looks as it was painted.

Have a favorite picture you always wanted to frame? Turn it into an exceptionally beautiful work of art designed by an artist. We will send you the digitized version of your beautiful picture.
The photo is converted into a digital portrait by a professional. All you have to do is share a picture with us and we’ll create the perfect gift.

Do you know What is that Art about ???

Then please follow me to get more updates. Just click on the follow button and get subscribed to my blogger and get free post notification.


About my Art Work:-

Don't worry about the art it is going to be mindblower art, In this part, I have done lots of creative work and methods followed by smudge painting method, texture art, extra background Effects, the more astonishing work is that I have added an abstract way of finish in this art


Art Inspiration Details:-
I was inspired by street painting which is an old method to express the art or an occasion by the painting of in walls of the street, which is the only way for unrecognized artists to express their skills. In an Artful way. This article is about the static visual art form. For performing arts practiced outdoors, see Street performance and street theatre Street art is unofficial and independent visual art created in public locations for public visibility. Street art is associated with the terms Independent art, post-grafitti, neo-Grafitti art


My Expectation:-
Hi guys this is my only expectation can I get lots of comments and replay for my dear viewers

My Celebration:-
I am very happy guys yesterday I posted artwork and I liked the art but there was a doubt that will my viewers also like or enjoy the art, after evening I checked n status I was shocked to see that I get more the 900 views for that post, thank you guys please support me like this and please comment 
�������������� ������

HI GUYS I AM THE CREATOR OF THI BLOG AND ï¼­ï¼¹ NAME IS PRANAV I CREATE CREATIVE ARTWORKS AND PUBLISH IN ï¼­ï¼¹ BLOG, IF YOU LIKE ï¼­ï¼¹ BLOG FOLLOW

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post