Iiniya Tamil Actress Potrait Art

 Hi guys I am Pranav and I am back with another Famous Art Work, Wanna Guess what is that art ????

It is Potraits Art Work of  The famous tamil actress Iiniya, This is a smudge art and a famous form of art which is used in Kerala style Art creativity but the elegant design and development in the art is a superb Creativity art work which is a combination of fusion smudge painting and a bold texture art for the background art.

If you like my art please share to your family members and friends and please comment on each blog post then only I can know what should I change 

My Expectation :- 

Please help me with 200 comments and followers


�������������� ������

HI GUYS I AM THE CREATOR OF THI BLOG AND ï¼­ï¼¹ NAME IS PRANAV I CREATE CREATIVE ARTWORKS AND PUBLISH IN ï¼­ï¼¹ BLOG, IF YOU LIKE ï¼­ï¼¹ BLOG FOLLOW

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post